Our client is seeking a dynamic Account Manager who will be working primarily for their US subsidiary. They require an experienced person who has exposure to the US market and who has lots of energy and the ability to hit the ground running (with financial direction) to take over their US B2B sales .
Duties will include:
· Research, update & Rank existing US CRM, prioritise over 15k leads & ongoing management
· Complete, follow up urgently required for Q4 season
· Make initial company presentation & selections, invite buyer to online portal and introduce rep
· Responsible for 100+ key accounts, c$2m target (excluding amazon)
· Train and manage 75+ sales reps (gift retailers / key accounts), c$3m target
· Attend intentional trade shows (Nuremberg, London & NY), showroom exhibitions (Dallas, Atlanta, Vegas, Minneapolis + Other popup shows such as ASTRA) & annual sales rep training in December.
There will be a variety of accounts from luxury department stores, online retailers, chain stores and independent retailers.
You will also be required to travel to the States for 2 weeks at a time when required.
£35k bracket + 25 days holiday and statutory pension.
Please submit your CV rather than call as we are struggling to cope with the volume of calls being received during this time. If you do not hear from Skillframe within 7 days of application, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.