Business Development Manager
Salary: £25,000 Per Annum + Commission
Job type: Full-time Monday-Friday
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team.
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in sales and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace, whilst earning commission on every sale.
Hate cold calling? No problem, the company’s Marketing Team provide majority of the leads for their Sales Teams along with inbound leads. For cold outreach the company supports the Sales Team with a number of sales tools.
• Manage your own pipeline of prospects from lead generation to paying customer
• Supported by Crescendo’s training and support, you will become an expert in the company’s clients overall value proposition, products and tools
• Conduct web demos of the company’s speech recognition solutions
• Engage directly with Marketing Manager for new campaign ideas and strategies
• Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within the company CRM
• Drive new case studies from new and existing clients
• Passion for selling and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone and in person
• Technology savvy and proficient in the use of a range of communication, presentation and other business tools
• Strong level of written and verbal English
• Ideally have a proven track record of success in B2B sales
• Ideally have experience selling SAAS services
• 1 years previous experience in Sales or Recruitment (preferred)
• UK Driving Licence & Own Vehicle (preferred