• Experience in managing high volumes of package deliveries or similar tasks
• Experience in using logistics company recording and tracking systems (preferable)
• Proficiency using MS office and Excel
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Numerate and detail orientated
• Detailed knowledge of logistics company operations and processes
• Good understanding of the company production and administration processes (to be
• Manage Courier company relationships, ensuring exceptional service levels are maintained
• Oversee dispatch costs – obtaining bespoke estimates & advising internal teams on
expected pricing where required
• Log and schedule all outbound dispatches
• Weigh, label and sort all outgoing packaging
• Ensure timely and cost-efficient delivery of packages to clients
• Manage return packages
• Obtain POD’s
• Assisting with wrapping and packing parcels in preparation for dispatch
• General warehouse duties
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure exceptional customer service levels are maintained
• Receive and review purchase order requests from all departments
• Identify and select appropriate delivery methods
• Schedule dispatch timetable
• Log packages on courier portal
• Assist with packing and wrapping and generally preparing parcels for delivery
• Accurately weigh and label packages and prepare for collection
• Oversee collection and ensure completeness and timely delivery of all packages
• Obtain POD’s where necessary for clients
• Receive and identify return packages, locate project lead, log and deliver package
• General warehouse and packing stock management duties when necessary
colleagues, clients and suppliers.
ESSENTIAL INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Excellent time management.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task when under time pressures.
• A quick learner with a positive approach will pick up everything they need to know at the company
• Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Strong numeracy skills.
DESIRABLE INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Experience with high volume dispatch environment
• Knowledge of the print industry is an advantage.
• Proficiency with logistics company systems
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying nature simultaneously.
40 hours per week
£20 – 22.000P.A.
40 hours per week