An exciting opportunity for an experienced Goods In Manager/ with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude to join the management team of a fast paced and rapidly growing e-commerce retail warehouse operation. You will be tasked with the day to day running and supervising of all inbound warehouse activities and the Goods In team, you will be responsible for ensuring all deliveries are receipted into the WMS system and put away accurately and efficiently – whilst adhering to all safe systems of work and meeting business KPIs as required. You will also build good working relationships with Purchasing and Sales team members to ensure that customer requirements are met, and any receipt issues are handled promptly and professionally.
Applicants must have previous Warehouse Management experience and not be afraid of getting stuck in when required.
Overall management of daily inbound workload, ensuring optimum productivity and quality of work is maintained. Direct report for Goods in and Put Away team members, responsible for training, coaching, motivating, and monitoring performance. Booking and scheduling inbound supplier deliveries. Maintain and promote positive housekeeping environment within the warehouse. Ensure team members follow all company procedures and adhere to Health & Safety guidelines. Effectively communicate with Warehouse Management and interfacing business departments. Coordinate stock movements to and from Inbound QC team.
- Previous management and/or supervisory experience within a similar fast-paced environment.
- Physically Fit & Comfortable with Manual Work.
- Superb communication skills, and highly motivated.
- Confidence to challenge existing practises and support & enable change for the better.
- IT literate (MS Products) with experience of WMS/Stock Management Systems.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Good administration skills.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Counterbalance Forklift License
- Pivot Steer (Flexi) Forklift License
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday
- Salary: Competitive, Dependant on Experience
£27 – 30K