Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the post holder will be responsible for partnering with the operations team (UK & Tunisia) to provide insight and drive performance. This will involve establishing regular reports focused at understanding variances v standard costs as well as supporting decision making within operations.
- Review, document and advise on opportunities for process simplification within the ERP system (IFS).
- Ensure the provision of high quality financial and management information and reports that allow for improved decision-making and performance tracking
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to tight deadlines
- Analyse and report on trends, variances and performance issues
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations (Inventory)
- Overall lead in Inventory reporting and working capital improvement ideas & actions
- Assist with the provision of finance and decision support to the business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc project work
Qualification and experience
The successful candidate will be self-autonomous with the ability to deliver complete analysis solutions that clearly identify opportunities and markets that the company can explore to remain innovative market leaders.
Essential skills and experience
- Experienced Qualified Accountant
- Good systems understanding, with focus on manufacturing costing systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with Senior Managers
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- ERP experience would be significantly advantageous
- Strong commitment to personal and technical development
The successful candidate will be a change agent who is self-driven and looking to become part of a talented team. They will be keen to immerse themselves in a fast moving, multi-national, data driven business, and be motivated by delivering high quality information, adding value and instigating process improvements.