Purpose of the Role
Our client requires a Service Engineer to deliver their high engineering standards at all times. This is a field-based role, operating as part of a of service team reporting to the nominated Field Supervisor.
- Deliver PPM works to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
• Complete remedial works to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
• Attend service calls to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
• Support the out of hours, on-call rota. Currently one week in every eighteen.
• Complete report sheets in a timely manner using our Job Logic system on the tablet provided.
- Current F Gas Certificate
• Full, valid UK driving licence
• Experience working on all equipment detailed above. Turbocore experience beneficial, but not necessary as training can be provided.
– Salary – competitive
– Attendance & Performance Bonus
– Overtime + Callout
– Company Van