Senior Legal Administrator / Paralegal
Our client is a well established and successful company who are seeking someone who has experience of making Land Registry applications and familiar with basic conveyancing procedures.
You do not need to be qualified as the processes are “restricted practice” but you will be a good Legal Administrator or Paralegal level.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your Legal Career by joining a dynamic team within this ambitious company. You will coordinate various Land Registry applications connected to property gifts contained within wills. You will liaise and work closely with the Conveyancing partner firm to make applications to Land Registry, prepare deed/trust documents, liaise and coordinate relevant paperwork with clients and also with instruction takers to advance applications. You will also record entries onto the Client Management System.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Official Copies of Register of Title documents
- Experience of SEV, TR1, Deed of Trust, RX1, First Registration forms
- Excellent Communication skills, written and oral
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Commercial mind set
- Outgoing team player personality
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.15pm with 45 minute lunch break)