Procurement & Department Administrator – Kingston area
Our client is a Creative & Technical Design, and printing company, Experiential Brand Activation, and Sustainable Production.
They are seeking a collaborative, positive, respectful and organised individual who has exceptional people skills. The role will involve supporting the Fabrication team with regards to its procurement. This is a vital role in ensuring the relevant materials are sourced and delivered on time ready for use by the team, and in line with the company’s sustainability policies.
You will actively source, build and sustain relationships with new and existing suppliers who are passionate about sustainability and reducing their carbon footprint, whilst also keeping prices at a competitive rate by updating our suppliers price comparison data sheet.
The role will also work closely with the Finance Director on their carbon data research, data input and analysis and general sustainability work, so a good understanding and passion for sustainability would be an advantage.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
· Operating with integrity – performing whole and complete work for and with all company colleagues, clients and suppliers alike.
· Ensuring our client maintains its status as an industry leading team of dynamic, proactive & professional specialists.
· In depth training is provided as a core part of all new starters’ induction. In addition, with such a nuanced and bespoke business, on-the-job learning remains the single most effective way to learn what they do and how they do it.
· On boarding of new suppliers, ensuring all compliance and sustainability data has been collated and filed correctly.
· To build relationships with all new and existing suppliers
· Schedule supplier meetings bi-annually or annually
· Formulating a director-approved agenda for meetings focusing on pricing, rebates, new eco products, health & safety, compliance and sustainability.
· Collate all information extracted from said meetings using the relevant spreadsheets.
· Work with H&S and sustainability teams to review information extracted from supplier meetings.
· Work with finance/accounts team to ensure rebate agreements are up to date, credit notes are raised in a timely manner and flag when renewal of agreements is required.
· Actively research and source new suppliers and their products ensuring they are dedicated to sustainability and reducing their carbon footprint.
· Continuously compare and negotiate prices from suppliers
· Maintain and update an outsource supplier list
· Maintain and update a materials supplier list.
· Set up and maintain a supplier evaluation criterion for preferred supplier status
· Onboard new outsource and materials suppliers – send all onboarding paperwork including Non-Disclosure agreements to all new suppliers.
· Onboard all new installers -including send all onboarding paperwork to new installers including a Non-Disclosure Agreements ensuring all forms are completed for review by Health and Safety team.
· Data sheet management – ensure all data sheets are saved in one central location for all teams to access when required.
· To work with the Fabrication Resource and Estimation Manager to procure specific materials in a timely manner.
· Develop, maintain and update a Quick Reference Price comparison spreadsheet.
· Update and maintain the supplier brochure.
· To negotiate, update and follow up any rebate agreements and chase any credit notes where necessary.
· To raise and match PO’s with delivery notes from all suppliers.
· Mark deliveries as received on Clarity.
· Follow up on any incomplete, damaged or incorrect deliveries with supplier and ordering department to ensure that the procurement order is properly fulfilled.
· Ensure company policies are followed in line with the procurement policy and procedures.
· General department support as and when required.
· Working with the Logistics and Packing Manager to ensure all deliveries are recorded and placed in the appropriate locations or given to the relevant parties.
· To assist the Director of Fabrication and Finance Director with any ad hoc tasks and projects.
CORE KNOWLEDGE BASE
· Fabrication and material knowledge
· Comprehensive supplier & out-sourcing skills.
· Knowledge or interest in sustainability
· Knowledge of the system Monday (desirable)
· Data Management
· Collate supplier data for carbon footprint consumption of suppliers for annual report on a quarterly basis and prepare and annual CO2 consumption report for the Company.
· To work with the Finance Director on different aspects of the organisations sustainability.
£30 – 32.000P.A.
Email CV to email@example.com