Our client is currently looking for a SALES CO-ORDINATOR to join their market-leading sales team, developing and supporting their network of landscape and construction clients by supplying soils, aggregates and waste management services across the South East and nationwide.
· Focus on delivering excellent customer service at all times and making every customer feel valued.
· Managing quotes and orders from initial enquiry to delivery over the phone and email.
· Providing quotations based on customer-provided specifications and requirements.
· Advising customers on suitable products, availability and options.
· Liaising with customers, supply chain and colleagues on the phone, in person and by email.
· Customer service and sales background is essential.
· Previous experience working with landscape or construction materials is desirable and an advantage.
· A natural ability to comfortably talk, relate to and sell to construction buyers, site managers, hauliers and building professionals.
· GCSE of grade C or above for both Maths and English.
· Ability to work individually within Company guidelines as well as in a team.
· Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst working in a busy environment.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to adapt to and deal with complex situations calmly and professionally.
This is a Full Time Sales Co-Ordinator position, working 5 days a week, Monday – Friday, working 8.30-5pm
The role requires a mixture of the below:
Logistics/Transport/Construction materials, Account management, Sales, Admin
£24000 starting salary, with commission after probation plus benefits.