Our client is seeking a confident, professional and reliable individual with some experience of working within the motor industry within a customer focused role. You will work from 8am – 6pm each day and you will have a good work ethic and be able to work under pressure when required using initiative and offering enthusiasm and the ability to prioritise.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Dealing with online and telephone enquiries.
· Creating customer bookings.
· Creating job cards on a daily basis
· Selling vehicle service plans.
· Carrying out Manufacturer quality enhancement checks
· Filing customer invoices
· Liaising with vehicle leasing companies regarding customers’ lease plans.
Qualifications and Skills
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to work as a team player.
· Ability to have a good attention to detail and be able to prioritise their workload.
· Take pride in high standards
Education and Qualification
· Experience in working in the motor trade alongside having a high level of customer service is essential.
· Self-motivation and strong organisation skills will be your strength and you will be able to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness when dealing with people.