Our client is looking for a temporary bar supervisor that can work various shifts and assist with events. The work will be very varied and will require someone who is energetic and well presented and who possesses excellent interpersonal skills. You will have lots of initiative and be flexible for the varied shifts that will be required.
Applications are invited from socially mature candidates who can:
- Demonstrate previous bar management experience and are capable of taking charge of the bar, events and a team of staff.
- Show good initiative, have an eye for detail, as well as a productive work ethic to be a good example to the rest of the team.
- Embrace a fully involved role, happy to assist in any which way you can to maintain high standards of customer service and facilities.
- Take responsibility for organising staff rotas and maintain stock levels.
- Effectively manage the set up and provision of hosting all types of social events.
- Be flexible and have the use of your own car.
Flexible weekday/weekend shifts, late finishes, organised rotas, dependent on seasonal requirements